Rate Canadian Hospitals
|British Columbia Hospitals|
|New Brunswick Hospitals|
|Nova Scotia Hospitals|
|The North Hospitals|
Top User Rated Hospitals
Most Popular Hospitals
- Royal Jubilee Hospital, Victoria (2)
- Stanton Regional Hospital, Yellowknife (1)
- Rockyview General Hospital, Calgary (1)
- University of Alberta Hospital, Edmonton (1)
- St. Catharines General Site, St. Catharines (1)
- Toronto General Hospital, Toronto (1)
- Devon General Hospital, Devon (1)
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre, Thunder Bay (1)
- Prince County Hospital - Summerside (1)
- Misericordia Community Hospital, Edmonton (1)
- Queen Elizabeth II Hospital, Grande Prairie (1)
- Cobequid Community Health Centre (1)
|Maple Leaf Foods Class Action Launched|
Merchant Law Group announced that it is filing class proceedings lawsuits concerning the listeria outbreak which is now linked to 12 deaths and various cases of serious illness by people who have ingested contaminated meat and other products.
Listeriosis, a serious infection caused by eating food contaminated with the bacterium Listeria monocytogenes. The disease affects primarily persons of advanced age, pregnant women, newborns, and adults with weakened immune systems. However, persons without these risk factors can also rarely be affected.
How does Listeria get into food?
|< Prev||Next >|